Shona Wong is the lead illustrator of the team, with her fine hand-drawn line work which is heavily inspired by pop-culture. She enjoys layouts, publication, and is a master of character design. She always keeps the team curious and is exploding with ideas! You’ll often find her casual networking at various events in Perth, so keep an eye out!
Where do you find inspiration?
I would say 75% of it is from Pop Culture, within that, I enjoy the cuteness of Asian Pop Culture, from its cartoons, conceptual ideas and aesthetic with the humour and open-minded mindsets of Western Culture. 25% would be from real life observations and experiences.
What do you do in your spare time?
- Love to play pseudo psychologist
- Getting to know new people
- Food lover! interested in trying out cultural food and experiences!
- I love playing simulation and RPG video games and engaging in quirky animation shows!
- I enjoy trying new activities and engaging in group fitness!
What is your secret talent?
- Giving great Massages
- I can do a decent squat & deadlift!
Qualifications and Experience:
- Edith Cowan University; Creative Industries Bachelor (2014 – 2018); Major in Graphic Design
- 3 years+ Experience in Graphic Design