We’re back again with another episode to our podcast, Pod 4 Creative!
Pod 4 Creative is a podcast telling the stories of Plus 4 Creative — 4 young co-founders and digital natives sharing their journeys and struggles of being a business owner as well delving into conversation topics discussing self-help, the creative industry and social media world. We’re a fun, casual crew exploring the world and telling our stories as we live them!
In our second episode, we discuss the world of streaming. Joining you this episode is Shona and Shawn! Streaming is a great way to garner a community and connect with your viewers but how far can it go? Why stream and what can you do with streaming?
Here’s what we cover this episode:
- We discuss our experience with streaming both from the perspective of the streamer and the viewer.
- We look at how streaming is a great marketing tool for your business or endeavour and what are the different examples and types of streams that exist online.
- Parasocial relationships – one big reason why streaming is popular
- One resource we discuss is Youtuber, Glink’s video, on Parasocial Relationships
- If you’re keen to get started on streaming, try these guides:
- Check out our twitch channels!
What streams do you watch? Would you try streaming, if so what is your stream about?
Tag us with your answers with our hashtag #Pod4Creative !
Be sure to follow us on Facebook or Instagram to stay on the news of new episodes and exciting projects from us! We’re excited to tell you more stories, share our journey and opinions on social media, entrepreneurship and the creative industry!
If you haven’t already, we invite you to come check out our other blog articles! Full of free goodies and delicious advice!